Projects & Success Stories of Apalachicola Regional Stewardship Alliance CISMA
- Forest Stewardship Workshop
- Pictures From 2010 Workshops
- Invasive Exotic Plant Workshops
- Gulf County Cogongrass Project - Press Release (11/2004) and Cogongrass Awareness Sign (pdf)
- IWG Invasive Workshops: The Apalachicola Invasive Working Group holds invasive workshops to educate the public about Invasive species and promote control projects.
- IWG Ecology Field Day: Invasive Species Assistant Lindsey Wood leads an Invasive Working Group Ecology Field day with 5th Grade students in Bristol, FL.
- Wetappo Creek Control Project: Brenda Ward Invasives Control Project Proposal (pdf)
- Howards Creek Control Project: This Project located in Gulf County will be implemented in July of 2009 to control 50 acres of Japanese Climbing Fern, 50 acres of Chinese Tallow, and 1/4 acre of Cogongrass.
- Liberty County Tallow Project: This project along the Apalachicola River in Liberty County will be implemented in July of 2009 to control 400 acres of Chinese Tallow.